20 Important questions for NT and HAS
Mock Test 1
1. Which country has the briefest Constitution in the world?
2. Which petroleum refinery product has the lowest boiling point?
3. In which policy India opted for ‘Mixed Economy’?
Industrial Policy of 1948
4. In which state has India’s largest private sector sea port been commissioned recently?
5. By whom was the ‘Shahnama’ written?
6. What is the distance between popping crease and stumps on cricket pitch?
7. By whom was Gene first isolated?
8. Who was the Chairman of the Drafting Committee of the Indian Constitution?
B. R. Ambedkar
9. Which is the longest national Highway in India?
10. In which region of India was the Suharawadi order of Sufism popular?
Punjab and Sind
11. By which impact is Nuclear fission is caused ?
12. Which was the first woman to climb Mount Everest?
13. What is the task of the Planning Commission?
Preparation of the plan
14. How many PIN CODE Zone divided in the country?
15. By whom was the Bhakti Movement first organised?
16. By whom was Insulin discovered?
Dr. F G. Banting
17. How long did the Constituent Assembly take to finally pass the Constitution?
About 3 years since Dec 9, 1946
18. Which is purest form of iron?
19. Automatic approval upto 51 % in the enfrastructure seety was given in which year?
20. During which reign was the East India Company founded in London?
All the best to all the aspirants.
More mock tests are coming soon for Naib Tehsildar and Himachal Administrative Services.
You can connect to us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube @wearehimachali.
PRATEEK has worked with NATIONAL AGRI-FOOD BIOTECHNOLOGY INSTITUTE for 3 years.He is a Bio-Tech professional with B.Tech(Biotechnology) From BCET Govt College and M.tech (Biotechnology) from kurukshetra university.He loves to write, read books ,listen Music and go for trekking expedition.He is a dedicated author at WE ARE HIMACHALI .